Hi everyone, we are back on kids corner today, we have had family round today and we was sitting thinking of what to do with our cousins, our cousins are 10 and 6, we did not want to run around in the heat as it is just too hot, we had a look round the house for some crafts to do. Here is how to make a homemade parachute.
What we found/used was :
- Carrier bag
- A plastic ring
- Coloured pencils
What we done was :
- Cut the carrier bag into 30x30cm square
- Cut x4 lengths of string to the length of 50cm
- Put a hole into each corner
- Tied the string one to each hole
- Tied the bottom of the string to the hoop
- Decorated a paper face to stick on the hoop
This was great fun to do with our cousins and took about half hour to make but we had hours of fun with it, we all took part in making something to add to it, it was great fun and we made it out of what was around the house.
We really enjoyed making this and had great fun playing with it, we are going to look into seeing what else we can make at home and have fun with.