I have recently been reviewing the Ozeri cardio tech premium series blood pressure monitor.
|Photo credit Ozeri Cardio Tech|
This blood pressure monitor is portable, accurate and simple to use, it comes with a arm cuff design with clinically proven technology, it has advanced one-step operation, it is fully automatic on inflation and deflation, the monitor is designed for 2 users and stores 120 blood pressure readings ( 60 per user ).
The monitor has a automatic hypertension indicator using an intelligent graphical display, it has push-button access to average blood pressure calculation, it has irregular heartbeat ( Arrhythmia ) detection, it has the clock, date & time stamp for each reading, it requires 4 AAA batteries these come with the unit and it also comes with a adult sized arm cuff ( 8.7″ – 16.5″/22-42cm ).
Here is a video of how easy it is to use
Here is a picture I took from the user manual that explains the readings to you.
|Here is a photo i took from what is in the user manual explaining the readings.|
- Make sure the air plug is securely inserted into the main unit.
- Apply the cuff to your upper left arm with the tube running downward along your inner forearm, the base of the cuff should be approximately 1″ above your elbow.
- The cuff should be snug but not tight, you should be able to insert one finger between the cuff and your arm.
- Sit comfortably with your arm resting on a flat surface and the cuff level with your heart.
- Be careful not to rest your arm on the air hose as this could restrict the units airflow.
the monitor weight is approx. 10.6 oz ( 300g ) excluding batteries.
The main unit external dimensions approx. 7″ (L) x4″ ( W ) x 1 1/2″ ( H ) ( 180mm x 100mm 39mm )
Setting the date and time was very easy to do, with the unit off press and hold the SET button for 3 seconds until the YEAR begins to flash, you will then need to press the MEM button to advance the year, once you have set the correct year you then press the SET button to save it, the unit will then go on to the same process with setting the date and time, we found the process rather easy to follow.
To use the monitor you would choose if you are going to be person ( A ) or person ( B ), apply the cuff, press start, wait a few seconds and then you will have your reading.