Travel And Adventures – Including links to our travel blog
This is where you will find all our fun, travel and adventures. We also have a travel blog, we are always out and about seeking fun and adventures.
All day’s out, holidays, adventures etc will now be found on our travel blog. Links to this are at the bottom of the page.
- We had a fantastic time experiencing Camping in the new forest for the very first time. We are now converted and absolutely LOVE camping. We are now looking at stocking ourselves out with the equipment needed to go camping again.
- Myself and Ian enjoyed a very relaxing and romantic break just the two of us at the lovely Ox Pasture Hall Hotel this country house hotel is oozing rustic charm. This is somewhere we would love to visit again.
- We enjoyed a lovely weekend in Leeds, staying very comfortably in the Travelodge Leed’s Central, the Travelodge is very well situated and convenient to all amenities.
- Would you know what to pack for a camping trip? Here is a camping checklist that may help you. Making sure you have ALL essentials packed is important, you’d hate to have forgotten something important.
- Here is a brief guide to Cork for anyone who has not been before.
- Have you ever visited Clacton? we visit there regularly and have done so for the past 15/16 years. It is a very special place for us and hold lots of fun memories.
- We had a fantastic family stay at Chessington, spending a night in the hotel followed by a fun day on the rides the next day.
- Us girls can’t help how much we pack when going on holiday. We need our girls holiday essentials when going away.
- There is an art to budget travelling – especially if travelling with kid’s, this is where travel hacks come in very handy.
- Being Coronation Street fans we went on a tour of the set and had an amazing experience. We all loved walking the cobbles of Coronation Street.
- Myself and Ian enjoyed a lovely long weekend in Yorkshire. Of course with myself being an Emmerdale fan we couldn’t go to Yorkshire without going on the Emmerdale tour.
- Our boy’s love anything daring, they love it when they are up high, jumping, swinging, climbing just basically anything where their feet are not on the ground and involves heights. The Go Ape tree top adventure experience was amazing and they enjoyed every minute.
- We love all things bizarre and mysterious so we visited Ripley’s Believe it or not! London as they show case more than 700 astonishing artifacts over 6 floors in interactive galleries.
- A fun-filled family day at the reptile house, gorilla kingdom, penguin beech, butterfly paradise and much more at London Zoo.
- Ahoy there! we spent the day aboard the Cutty Sark and stepped back in time to become Captain Woodgets apprentice.