I have been tagged by Kate’s Wonderland in the getting to know me questions tag, I’ve 30 questions to answer…..so here goes.
1. What was the last TV show you watched?
I’m a celebrity get me out of here.
2. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Vodka and coke.
3. Have you ever lied to get out of a date or relationship?
4. What do you think of velvet knickers?
5. have you ever been in the back of a police car?
Yes, but not for being arrested or anything like that.
6. Post a pic of something you love?
7. Post a pic of something you hate? …….Being ill
8. What do you normally order in a bar/pub?
A nice big glass of wine.
9. Have you ever wanted to be a police officer?
10. What is your normal everyday dress code?
11. Do you lift weights?
Only a very light one to help aid my recovery of my car accident. (a set exercise by my physio)
12. Sherlock or Dr Who?
13. Do you know self-defence?
No but would love to learn.
14. What fandoms are you apart of?
15. Who is your OTP (one true pairing) ?
Tiana and naveen from the pincess and the frog
16. Glitter or feathers?
17. Daisies or buttercups?
18. What countries have you been to?
19. Do you think schools should bring back corporal punishment?
No definitely not.
20. Post a pic of something completely random?
21. Have you ever eaten a whole pizza to your self?
Ewww no never.
22. Do you look after your body?
Not as much as I should do, but I am in the process of loosing weight, I have currently lost just over one stone so far and I am still going. My aim is about four stone.
23. How much sleep do you get a night?
Not as much as I would like.
24. If you could take only one trip with the Doctor in his Tardis where would you ask him to take you?
Back to when my kid’s was babies.
25. Do you think women look good in suits?
26. Matches or lighters?
27. What is your favourite type of cake?
Has to be chocolate.
28. Who was the last celebrity you spoke to and what did you say?
Linda Lusardi. We chatted about her luxury skin care range.
29. Do you get starstruck?
30. Who was your favourite author as a child?
I now tag the lovely ladies:
Emma at My side kick and me
Carolynne at Mummy endeavours
Vicky at Around and upside down
If you would like to join in and answer the same questions.