10 Happy Things
I was recently sat thinking of a few things that we have going on at the moment, they are all happy things so I thought I’d put them into a post and share them with you. Here are 10 happy things we have going on at the moment.
1) Ian is a finalist at our Slimming World group, he is one of the two men in the final where one of which will be chosen to be man of the year. I am so proud of him, he has currently lost an amazing 1 stone 12lb and is still going. We are both currently concentrating on slimming down this year.
2) Danny has now happily moved into his own flat and is settling in nicely. He is happily looking to his future.
3) Our holiday is getting closer. We are off to a beautiful tranquil woodland holiday park where we have a beautiful log cabin. There is so much on offer to do there, we are now counting the days.
4) We are getting closer to buying our home.
5) We are soon to be celebrating our crystal wedding anniversary.
6) Plans are now being made for my massage business, I am currently in discussions.
7) Bradley has attended a casting, he is now awaiting to see if he was successful or not.
8) Lee is working on a list of items he needs to get/pack, he’s off on a field trip with school.
9) Our home gym is now in place and we are getting a nice collection now of equipment.
10) Ian has had a lovely promotion at work, he is now a deputy team leader.
As you can see from my list above there is so much to smile about. We are currently thinking of a fun and exciting way to celebrate our crystal anniversary, I fancy doing something exciting/daring, do you have any suggestions?