Boy are we glad to see the back of 2016, it started off good but then dreams came crashing down. We have 20 wishes for 2017 – forgetting the bad of 2016 and moving forward thinking positive with a huge sigh of relief it’s finally over. Here’s to a new year and new start.
We was kindly tagged by Vicky from Being Tilly’s Mummy to write down our 20 wishes for the year.
Five wishes for our family
- Being a full-time working family time together is precious, we hardly get time together where we are all here. Spending more family time together just us is going to be our main aim for the year which we have all agreed to…..yes even the teens.
- As much as time together as a family is perfect we would also like to spend time together as a couple. Time together in the DIY store or at the kitchen sink doing the dishes isn’t quite quality time. We aim to get our once a month date night back in the diary and go out for a nice meal – swap those cleaning rags for glad rags.
- Looking back at our photo’s and there are hardly any of all 5 of us. This is something we would love to change this year and get these photo’s updated.
- Getting our foot on the property ladder and investing in our family future was our dream for last year – sadly this didn’t happen but we are hopeful it will this year.
- Making our new house a home. This is something that we know will take time but together we will make this happen.
Our five wishes for our blog
- We plan to get back to blogging again, our blog was quiet for a while whilst we was busy moving house. We have moved now and are finally starting to find our feet again…..Moving is such hard work.
- Work on promoting our blog more, such as guest post, join in linkies and be more active.
- Get more active on social media, join in with twitter chats and chat more with fellow bloggers.
- Continue to attend blog conferences, meet fellow bloggers and learn as much as we can to help our blog grow.
- To mainly be organised, keep on top of things and enjoy our blog.
Five personal wishes
- Confidence is something I seriously need to work on.
- To go on the hunt for this thing called “Me Time” – do you know what that is? no, same here. Apparently it does exist so keep looking.
- Get back on track with my weight-loss is a HUGE must.
- Be more organised, this is something I keep saying I will be/do but it never happens so let’s try more harder this year.
- I want to worry less and learn what will be will be.
Our family hopes and wishes for 2017
- We hope for this year to be less of an emotional roller-coaster.
- We plan to have more family fun day’s out together.
- Not everything has to be planned, live spur of the moment more – its way more fun.
- To be happy, healthy and not let anything stand in the way of our dreams.
- To try our best to make all of the above happen.
some lovely wishes, I hope that you get to tick them all off x