Welcome to The Health And Wellbeing Wednesday link-up. This link-up will be hosted by myself and Vicky from Miss Tilly And Me. The link-up will be going live every Wednesday morning.
A little about the link-up
The link-up will be a place for everyone to share any posts you have written that cover any of the following subjects:
- Healthy food recipes.
- Slimming groups/ dieting from home.
- Exercise posts/ activities to lose weight.
- Walks or run routes you have enjoyed.
- Mental health posts.
- Healthy and wellbeing reviews of products or places.
- Or any other posts that are weight loss or wellbeing related then please do link them in.
Lets get the rules out of the way
- No MLM posts please.
- No posts older than 6 months please.
- Please comment on one of the posts before yours.
- Comment on the two hosts posts. These will be the first two posts in the link-up.
- When you have added your post to the linky send out a tweet using #HealthyWellbeingWednesday so we can retweet it for you.
#HealthyWellbeingWednesday opens every Wednesday
The link-up opens every Wednesday morning for you to link-up. It will be open until the following Tuesday evening. It will be a great place to share your posts and get insperation and support from others. This will then give you a week to link your posts up.
A little about me and my journey so far
I am a 30 something year old mum who refuses to get older. I tell my kids every birthday that I am 21 again. Sadly I don’t think they are falling for it anymore. I work part time as a support worker out in the community supporting people of all ages.
I started a Slimming World journey a few years back and managed to lose just over 3 stone in weight. Christmas came along but so did the mince pies, cheese and wine. I did not continue to go to group and the lbs piled back on faster than they went.
The start of 2019 see me giving myself a kick up the backside to take control of my health and wellbeing. I started the year by joining up at Slimming World again, having a good sort out of my kitchen and making healtheir choices. Come day 17 I was being awarded my half stone award.
Myself and Vicky have been friends for a good few years now. We met on a blogging press trip camping in the New Forest and have been good friends ever since. We meet up as often as we can and are often at blogging events together.
I am looking forward to hopefully meeting like-minded people to share my slimming journey with and for us all to support eachother along the way. We look forward to reading your posts and hopefully gain a few new ideas.
Get social – don’t forget the
Looking forward to reading your posts. Click below to add your post.
xInlinkz Link Party