Is there anything more delicious than coming home at the end of a long day to a bubble bath? Sinking into the water is more about therapy than it is cleanliness, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t things that you can do to make your bath absolutely perfect! You want to be able to make sure that you’re sinking into a bath that feeds your brain as well as your body. You need your mental health to be well as much as you want to physically feel good, and the perfect bath can do that for you.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a bath bomb lover or you are someone who prefers salts in their water, the perfect bath is out there and you can create it in just a few moments. With this in mind, let’s take a look at the steps that you should take that will help you to create the perfect bath.
- Create some ambiance. Can you sink into a bubble bath with bright lights streaming into your eyeballs? Most people can’t, and you need to be able to sink back and relax. Add a stylish and functional bath caddy with your favorite book, drink and a snack and you’ll then feel super happy. So, why not install dimmer lighting in your bathroom and keep it dim while you relax. You could also add some candles for some ambiance to help you to let go of your stress.
- Add salts. You don’t have to be an either-or person if you are going to enjoy a bath. You can have both salts and bubbles, and salts are going to help you to feel more rested and relaxed. Epsom salts are excellent for muscles that are sore and aching, and you can even get salts that are infused with essential oils so that you can truly feel your body let go.
- Next, add the bubbles. There are so many different bubble baths out there so spend time sniffing them in the stores and choose the scent that you really like. Pour slowly into the rushing water so that you get the bubble mountain to sink into.
- Consider essential oils. We talked about the essential oils you can choose to use for your salts, but you can also just slosh in some essential oils of your choice and make it so that your mind and body is relaxing while you sit in the hot water.
- Remember a pillow. No, not a bedtime pillow! There are bath pillows that you can buy to relax your head and not feel any muscle strain in your back.
- Heat your towels. Before you get in the bath, or while you’re in it, have your towels on a radiator or a heated towel rack. When you step out of the bath and rinse off all the bubbles, you can then wrap up in a hot towel and feel super comfortable and cozy after relaxing for so long!
Do you enjoy having a nice hot bath?