***Disclaimer – We were sent this product for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are our own.***
Do you struggle with somewhere to store your items when out enjoying a bike ride? is your mobile phone something you are going to want to hand?
We have currently been reviewing the Baigio Selighting Bike Handlebar Bag. This handle bar phone holder has been extremely handy to have and use. It not only helps me to have my phone to hand to see who is calling me, I can use it to help direct me to destinations and see the map, It can help me listen to music and make calls.
A closer look at the Baigio Handlebar Phone Holder!
- The Baigio is suitable for any phone under 6 inches.
- The bag is waterproof and wear-resistant. Made of 900D nylon material.
- You can use the phone via the transparent touchscreen cover.
- Dimensions of the bag are: 18 x 10.5 x 11 cm – 7.1″x 4.1″x 4.3″ suitable for smartphones within 6″.
- The bag is easy to use, it has a Velcro strap design for ease of use without the need for tools.
- This bag is suitable for most design of bikes, such as mountain, road and even fast riding bikes.
- Features a sun visor.
- There is a insert section for if you wish to use wired earphones.
- Capacity of this bag is perfect. A perfect size for storing your keys, bike tool, bank card, small snack, phone charger and any other hand held items.
- You have a choice of colours to chose from.
Use of the phone holder
The installation on the phone holder took us seconds to attach to our bike with the ease of the Velcro straps. With the bag having a visor, we found this a great design, as it helped protect from splashes and also protection from the sun to give us much more viability. It was great to be able to have our phone to hand and to be able to use our phone through the transparent cover. Unfortunately our touch ID fingerprint doesn’t work through the cover (as expected) so we just used our pin code instead to gain full use of our phone. When setting off out on a bike ride the storage capacity allowed us to store our keys and portable phone charger, bank card and some change, along with a small snack and small bike repair items. When cycling in the rain my phone and items remained nice and protected. All items were easily accessible via the the strong double zips, even when attached to the bike. We did worry that the bag would move when cycling, but it remained perfectly in position throughout our journey.
With everything to hand and protected all that leaves now is for us to plan our next bike ride!